This page contains free two-dimensional software related to the books listed. In addition, the interested computational engineering researchers may be able to receive three-dimensional source codes mentioned in CBSFLOW (3D) serial and CBSFLOW (3D) parallel for a small fee. By downloading the software, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Copyright of the source codes and ideas within them belong to Zeta Computational Resources Ltd. Redistribution of the source codes is not permitted. The downloaded software copy is for personal use only.
- Zeta Computational Resources Ltd. is not responsible for any license issues related to the open source software linked to the CBSFLOW codes. We recommend you to read the terms and conditions of relevant open source codes if required.
- Zeta Computational Resources Ltd. is not responsible for any loss of revenue as a result of using CBSFLOW software.
- Zeta Computational Resources Ltd. is unable to provide any warranty that the CBSFLOW is the suitable software for your needs. We strongly recommend you to test your requirements using the demonstration version and free two-dimensional versions of the codes before buying the three dimensional source codes. Once the commercial version of the source code is downloaded, Zeta Computational Resources Ltd is unable to provide a refund.
- Zeta Computational Resources Ltd. may be able to provide limited complementary support on a case-by-case basis. We are unable to provide any support related to compiler related problems or setting up your computational problems.
- Zeta Computational Resources Ltd. will be very happy to receive feedback from users.